4 Eagle Senior Care (4eaglefoundation.org/senior-care) is a non-denominational outreach program of the Christian pastors and churches of the Vail Valley focused towards assisting and caring for elderly adults and their families. 4 Eagle Senior Care hopes to bring the love and comfort of Jesus Christ to seniors in their spiritual, emotional, and practical needs.
Would you like to serve senior adults in a faith-based context? Please read this short list of needs and volunteer opportunities and contact Pastor Dan Matney or contact Pastor Matthew Wyatt to let us know how you would like to help!
Current Needs and Service Opportunities
- Musicians and singers who can help with senior sing-a-longs, community worship services, individual performances, etc.
- Those who can "interview" senior adults, capture their stories and write short articles for newsletters and social media
- Help keep our 4 Eagle Senior Care Facebook page updated with pictures, articles, etc.
- Write announcements and articles for local papers and other media
- Individuals with time, experience, and/or knowledge in organizing a charity golf-tournament
- Individuals with time and experience to write grant applications
- Those who can help organize and dispatch volunteer teams to seniors' homes for light-duty indoor and outdoor work projects, such as simple chores and cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing, window cleaning, yard work and trimming, leaf raking.
- Assisting with meal deliveries and event/community meals
- Individuals with time and experience in keeping financial and accounting records
Thank you so much for your time and your willingness to serve our seniors!